Mary M. Knight's highly capable identification process starts with a referral. If you are interested in having your child screened and served by our highly capable program, please complete this referral form.
Our HighCap coordinator is Mr. Matt Mallery, 2987 W Matlock Brady Rd, Elma, WA 98541. Phone 360-426-6767
Mary M. Knight School has established the following guidelines for parents/guardians or students wishing to address concerns. Please comply with the following procedures:
1. First, speak with the teacher or staff involved.
2. Second, speak with the building principal and complete a complaint against employee form.
3. Third, speak with the Superintendent.
4. Last, if there is still no resolution, ask to address the School Board of Directors at their next regularly scheduled meeting.
5. If there is still no resolution, you may choose to access this link to the OSPI website where you can find information on how to file a citizen complaint.