The MMK PTO provides many opportunities for the students and community of Matlock
• Field trip funding for transportation and other related costs
• Challenge day and other student opportunities
• Program enhancements for classes such as art supplies, special equipment, and more
• Swimming lessons for grades 1-4 at the Hoquiam YMCA
• Donations for clubs and teams, and our annual scholarship
• Community events such as Harvest Dinner, Halloween Carnival/Dance, Field Day, and Basket Bingo.
• Improvement projects for the school, including the walkway and the playground.
Want to get involved? We have a number of activities and fundraisers throughout the year that you can be a part of.
We know how hard everyone works and how busy we all are so we welcome whatever help you can give. Come to a meeting or email us for ways you can help.
Meetings are the first Saturday of the month online through Google Meet starting at 9:30 am.
PTO BOARD MEMBERS:
Amanda Stamper, MMK PTO President